Justin Thomas has +1200 odds to win the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club as he looks to follow up his 10th-place showing at this tournament in 2020 with another high finish.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Thomas odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Thomas’ recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Thomas has finished first once.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Thomas has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five appearances. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5.2 those four times he’s made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: Thomas at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Thomas finished 10th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in two rounds.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,320 yards over the past year, while Colonial Country Club is set to play at 7,209 yards.
- Players have recorded 70.03 strokes per round and an average score of -5.0 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a higher scoring average of -2.5.
- Colonial Country Club checks in at 7,209 yards, 121 yards shorter than the average course Thomas has played over the past year (7,330 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.7 among finishers, which is lower than the -2.5 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2021 results
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-73-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||13||69-71-67-70 (-7)||$127,305|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||73-67-75-73 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||71-71-64-68 (-14)||$2,700,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-66-70-71 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-65-64-72 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||65-69-68-66 (-24)||$490,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from