Justin Thomas is currently listed atto win the BMW Championship. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Thomas from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 28, 2021, 3:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Thomas odds for the BMW Championship
Thomas’ recent form
- Thomas will seek to qualify for the weekend for the eighth straight event.
- Over his last five appearances, Thomas has finished in the top five once.
- Over his last five appearances, Thomas has finished within five shots of the leader two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -5.8.
BMW Championship details
- Date: August 26-29, 2021
- Location: Owings Mills, MD
- Course: Caves Valley Golf Club
- Par: 71 / 7,226 yards
- Purse: 9.5M
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Thomas at the BMW Championship
- Over the last six times Thomas has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 22nd..
- Thomas made the cut in each of his six most recent entries to this event.
- Thomas finished 25th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Caves Valley Golf Club
- The par 71 measures 7,226 yards for this week, which is 107 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Thomas has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,376 yards, while Caves Valley Golf Club will play at 7,226 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Thomas 2021 results
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||4||63-69-67-70 (-15)||$399,792|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||26||67-67-69-72 (-5)||$89,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||22||71-70-68-65 (-10)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||40||72-67-71-69 (-1)||$45,417|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||73-69-71-73 (+2)||$125,363|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||42||69-72-75-75 (+3)||$33,015|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||72-66-71-69 (-2)||$29,625|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||69-73-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||13||69-71-67-70 (-7)||$127,305|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||21||73-67-75-73 (E)||$119,600|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||1||71-71-64-68 (-14)||$2,700,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||15||73-66-70-71 (-8)||$147,333|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||13||70-65-64-72 (-13)||$138,700|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||3||65-69-68-66 (-24)||$490,000|
Below is a breakdown of Thomas’ fourth-place finish in his most recent outing at THE NORTHERN TRUST (Liberty National Golf Club, August 19-22).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from