Justin Rose’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Rose from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article references betting data valid as of November 21, 2021 at 11:22 AM ET. See all the current odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Justin Rose odds for the The RSM Classic
Rose’s recent form
- Rose will attempt to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Rose has finished in the top 10 in one of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Rose has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6.2 in his last five tournaments.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Rose at The RSM Classic
- Rose finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,307 yards .
- Courses Rose has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,328 yards, 323 yards longer than the 7,005-yard Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Rose 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||40||67-70-68-70 (-9)||$28,440|
|October 14-17||THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT||57||75-65-69-68 (-11)||$19,598|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||10||66-65-69-67 (-13)||$148,800|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||54||69-69-69-75 (+2)||$42,000|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||46||67-70-70-73 (E)||$33,679|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||36||70-63-74-69 (-4)||$30,744|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||78-77||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||20||68-68-69-71 (-4)||$68,438|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||8||72-75-73-67 (-1)||$263,000|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||74-73||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||7||65-72-72-74 (-5)||$385,250|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MDF||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||71-68-16||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||73-71-76-73 (+5)||$38,300|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Rose’s 40th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba at El CamaleÃ³n Golf Course at Mayakoba on November 4- 7.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from