In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Rose from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of May 22, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Justin Rose odds for the PGA Championship
Rose’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Rose has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Over his last five tournaments, Rose has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those two times he’s made the cut.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Rose at the PGA Championship
- Rose has four top-20 finishes, with two of those being top-10 finishes, in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 16th.
- In his last six trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend five times.
- Rose finished 13th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished a round with a below-average score three times in his last attempt at this tournament.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Measuring 7,131 yards, Southern Hills Country Club is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,285 yards.
- The average course Rose has played over the last year (7,204 yards) is 73 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,131 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Rose 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||71-70-71 (E)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-76||-3.470||-0.864||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||-1.600||-0.041||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-2.033||-0.333||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||62||70-67-70-78 (-2)||-5.990||-0.263||$19,227|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||67-71-69-68 (-13)||6.715||1.921||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||68-73-67-69 (-11)||-2.379||0.985||$39,683|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from