In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Rose from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of April 10, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Justin Rose odds for the Masters Tournament
Rose’s recent form
- Rose has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Rose has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -8 over his last five tournaments.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Scott Scheffler
Course history: Rose at the Masters Tournament
- Over Rose’s last six trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once and the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is 11th.
- Rose has made the cut four times in his last six entries to the event.
- Rose did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 166 yards longer than the average 7,309 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The courses Rose has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,258 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Rose 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-76||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||-1.600||-0.041||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-2.033||-0.333||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||62||70-67-70-78 (-2)||-5.990||-0.263||$19,227|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||67-71-69-68 (-13)||6.715||1.921||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||68-73-67-69 (-11)||–||–||$39,683|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from