Justin Rose made the cut in his last event at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2020 Masters Tournament (he finished 23rd), and he has +9000 odds to win at this course in the 2021 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Rose odds for the Masters Tournament
Rose’s recent form
- Rose hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of .
- Rose has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score two times.
- In his last five events, his average score has been even par.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Rose at the Masters Tournament
- Rose has three top-10 finishes, with two of those being top-five finishes, in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 10th.
- Rose has five made cuts in his last six attempts at this tournament.
- Rose last played this event in 2020 and finished 23rd. He carded three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Rose 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MDF||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||71-68-16||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||54||73-71-76-73 (+5)||$38,300|
Rose’s -place finish in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from