In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Rose from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Justin Rose odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Rose’s recent form
- Rose has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Rose has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those two times he’s made the cut.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Rose at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Over the last five times Rose has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once. He’s also placed among the top five two times and his average finish at the event is 32nd.
- In his last five attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Rose last played this event in 2022 and finished 80th.
- Rose scored three birdies and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 75 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,284).
- The average course Rose has played over the last year (7,205 yards) is four yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,209 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Rose 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||80||72 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||71-70-71-68 (E)||4.268||3.064||$253,750|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||76-76||-3.470||-0.864||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79||-1.600||-0.041||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||-2.033||-0.333||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||62||70-67-70-78 (-2)||-5.990||-0.263||$19,227|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||6||67-71-69-68 (-13)||6.715||1.921||$265,020|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||68-73-67-69 (-11)||-2.379||0.985||$39,683|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Rose’s 13th-place finish in his most recent outing at the PGA Championship (Southern Hills Country Club, May 19-22).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from