Below you’ll find stats and insights about Lower from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:29 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Justin Lower odds for the Valero Texas Open
Lower’s recent form
- Lower has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Lower has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his last five tournaments.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Lower at the Valero Texas Open
- The last time Lower played this event in 2022, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,309 yards, which is 185 yards shorter than the 7,494-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- Lower will take to the 7,494-yard course this week at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after having played courses with an average length of 7,241 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Lower 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-78||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||74-65-68-71 (-10)||$56,425|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||69-70-70-72 (-7)||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||64||73-69-74-70 (+6)||$17,280|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-75-73||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-68||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-71-75||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||64||67-67-74-69 (-3)||$16,425|
Lower’s last tournament appearance, his 15th-place finish in the Corales Puntacana Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from