Justin Lower currently hasodds to win The RSM Classic. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lower from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article reflect odds as of November 19, 2021 at 3:34 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Justin Lower odds for the The RSM Classic
Lower’s recent form
- Over his last three appearances, Lower has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made one cut over his last three tournaments.
- Lower has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last three tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -9 relative to par in his only made cut in his last three events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The par 70 measures 7,005 yards for this week, which is 294 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses Lower has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,127 yards, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Lower 2021 results
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||17||67-68-67-73 (-9)||$99,125|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-79||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Lower’s 17th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (Port Royal Golf Course, October 28-30).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from