Justin Lower heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his last event, the 3M Open. The course, located in Detroit, Michigan, will host the event from July 28-31. The defending champion of the event is Cameron Davis.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:17 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Justin Lower odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Lower’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Lower has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lower has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- The courses Lower has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,237 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Lower 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||73-74||0.72||-1.158||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||16||N/A||$58,275|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||8||69-70-66-66 (-17)||0.804||2.656||$100,825|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||70-67-67-73 (-7)||-1.048||6.228||$16,880|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-70||-3.466||-0.74||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||70-68-70-69 (-3)||3.928||2.28||$39,730|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-76||-2.378||-0.210||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||64-66-74-70 (-14)||11.668||13.152||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||31||68-70-76-68 (+2)||1.972||4.376||$55,013|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||64||70-70-69-73 (-2)||-4.212||5.352||$15,768|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-78||-3.156||-0.424||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||74-65-68-71 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||69-70-70-72 (-7)||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||64||73-69-74-70 (+6)||1.870||-2.673||$17,280|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-75-73||-3.746||-0.954||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-68||-2.463||0.245||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-71-75||-1.011||-1.72||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||64||67-67-74-69 (-3)||-0.077||-5.240||$16,425|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from