Justin Lower heads into the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course withodds to win after he missed the cut in his most recent tournament, the Sanderson Farms Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 28, 2021, 11:26 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Justin Lower odds for the Butterfield Bermuda Championship
Lower’s recent form
- He has not made the cut in his last two appearances.
- Lower has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last two appearances.
Butterfield Bermuda Championship details
- Date: October 28-30, 2021
- Location: Southampton Parish, Bermuda
- Course: Port Royal Golf Course
- Par: 71 / 6,828 yards
- Purse: 6.5M
- Defending Champ: Brian Gay
Course comparison – Port Royal Golf Course
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year, while Port Royal Golf Course is set to play at a shorter 6,828 yards.
- Players have carded 68.82 strokes per round and an average score of -5.1 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -3.7.
- The courses Lower has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,290 yards, while Port Royal Golf Course will play at 6,828 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -10.3 among finishers, which is lower than the -3.7 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Lower 2021 results
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||69-79||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from