In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Lower from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 9:26 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Justin Lower odds for the 3M Open
Lower’s recent form
- Lower will attempt to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Lower has earned one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Lower has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those four times he’s made the cut.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Lower at the 3M Open
- Lower finished 73rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Lower scored three birdies and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Measuring 7,428 yards, TPC Twin Cities is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,272 yards.
- The average course Lower has played over the past year has been 182 yards shorter than the 7,428 yards TPC Twin Cities will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Justin Lower 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||16||N/A||$58,275|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||8||69-70-66-66 (-17)||0.804||2.656||$100,825|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||51||70-67-67-73 (-7)||-1.048||6.228||$16,880|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||72-70||-3.466||-0.74||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||70-68-70-69 (-3)||3.928||2.28||$39,730|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-76||-2.378||-0.210||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||46||64-66-74-70 (-14)||11.668||13.152||$25,680|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||31||68-70-76-68 (+2)||1.972||4.376||$55,013|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||64||70-70-69-73 (-2)||-4.212||5.352||$15,768|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-78||-3.156||-0.424||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||15||74-65-68-71 (-10)||–||–||$56,425|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||35||69-70-70-72 (-7)||$20,165|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||64||73-69-74-70 (+6)||1.870||-2.673||$17,280|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||68-75-73||-3.746||-0.954||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-68||-2.463||0.245||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-71-75||-1.011||-1.72||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||64||67-67-74-69 (-3)||-0.077||-5.240||$16,425|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from