NFL action in Week 11 will see Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings take on the Green Bay Packers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Jefferson’s props, we take a look at all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Justin Jefferson Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Justin Jefferson Receiving Trends Vs. Green Bay Packers
- The 221.0 passing yards the Packers yield per game makes them the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Jefferson’s 86.1 receiving yards per game are 9.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (76.5).
- Jefferson has collected over 76.5 receiving yards in 55.6% of his games this season (five out of nine).
- Jefferson has totaled 5.8 less receiving yards per game (86.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 91.9.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his nine games (33.3%).
- With 15 passing TDs allowed this season, the Packers defense is ranked 17th in the NFL.
- Jefferson has had a receiving touchdown in four of nine games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings Vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from