Justin Jefferson Week 9 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Jefferson is averaging 80.4 receiving yards per game, 10.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (69.5).
- In 42.9% of his games this year (three of seven), Jefferson has totaled more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 14th-most yards in the NFL this season (263.0 per game).
- Jefferson has collected 27.2 more receiving yards per game (80.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 53.2.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Jefferson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.2 yards.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his seven games (57.1%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 5, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.