Justin Jefferson Week 17 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jefferson is averaging 84.5 receiving yards per game, 7.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (91.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (six out of 15), Jefferson has put up more than 91.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the third-most yards in the NFL this season (289.9 per game).
- Jefferson has put up 17.7 more receiving yards per game (84.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 66.8.
- In nine of his 15 games (60%), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 66.8 yards.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 15 games (60%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from