Justin Jefferson Week 16 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Jefferson is averaging 84.4 receiving yards per game, 5.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (78.5).
- In seven of 14 games this year (50%), Jefferson has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 27th-most yards in the NFL this season (228.2 per game).
- Jefferson has totaled 18.6 more receiving yards per game (84.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 65.8.
- In 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 opportunities), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (65.8).
- Jefferson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 14 games (57.1%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 22, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from