Justin Jefferson Week 15 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Jefferson’s 82.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (80.5).
- In six of 13 games this season (46.2%), Jefferson has totaled more than 80.5 receiving yards.
- The Bears have the 14th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 247.4 yards per game.
- Jefferson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64.7 per game. He has collected 18.2 more per game than that average.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Jefferson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 64.7 yards.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 16, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from