Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jefferson’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Justin Jefferson Week 14 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Jefferson’s 86.6 receiving yards per game average is 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (85.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (six of 12), Jefferson has collected more than 85.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the sixth-most yards in the NFL this season (276.1 per game).
- Jefferson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.8 per game. He has collected 23.8 more per game than that average.
- In 66.7% of his games (eight out of 12 chances), Jefferson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (62.8).
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 9, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from