Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Jefferson’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Justin Jefferson Week 13 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jefferson is averaging 83.5 receiving yards per game, 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (82.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Jefferson has collected more than 82.5 receiving yards.
- The Jaguars defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the fourth-most yards in the NFL this season (284.2 per game).
- Jefferson has collected 22.5 more receiving yards per game (83.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 61.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Jefferson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 61 yards.
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from