Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here are some tips for betting on Jefferson’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the Carolina Panthers.
Justin Jefferson Week 12 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jefferson is averaging 84.8 receiving yards per game, 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (87.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10), Jefferson has totaled more than 87.5 receiving yards.
- The Panthers defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 16th-most yards in the NFL this season (254.7 per game).
- Jefferson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.4 per game. He has put up 26.4 more per game than that average.
- In 60% of his games (six of 10 chances), Jefferson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (58.4).
- Jefferson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from