Justin Jefferson Week 11 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Jefferson is averaging 84.7 receiving yards per game, 6.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (78.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Jefferson has totaled more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- The Cowboys defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 25th-most yards in the NFL this season (234.4 per game).
- Jefferson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56.1 per game. He has collected 28.6 more per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Jefferson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.1 yards.
- Jefferson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from