Justin Jefferson and the Minnesota Vikings take on the Chicago Bears on Monday on the road at Soldier Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Jefferson’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Justin Jefferson Week 10 Player Props
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jefferson’s 78.4 receiving yards per game average is 15.9 more than his prop bet total in Monday’s outing (62.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (four out of eight), Jefferson has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- The Bears defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 26th-most yards in the NFL this season (232.4 per game).
- Jefferson has collected 23.2 more receiving yards per game (78.4) than the average over/under he’s had set, 55.2.
- In half of his outings, Jefferson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.2.
- Jefferson has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from