Justin Holiday and the Indiana Pacers will take on the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Holiday puts up 9.9 points, 2.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.5 steals and 0.3 blocks.
With prop bets available for Holiday in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Justin Holiday Prop Bets (December 1)
Holiday Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Holiday has scored 9.9 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 0.6 points less than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- Holiday’s point total has exceeded 10.5 points 10 times in the 23 games he’s played this season.
- Holiday has hit the over eight times on a points prop this season (in 17 tries).
- Holiday has connected on 2.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Holiday has nine games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- On defense, the Hawks have allowed 107.8 points per game, which is 20th-best in the NBA.
Holiday Vs Hawks (2020-21)
Bet On Pacers Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from