Justin Holiday and the Sacramento Kings will face the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Holiday posts 10.4 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.7 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Holiday in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Justin Holiday Prop Bets (March 30)
Holiday Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.4 points Holiday has scored per game this season is 0.1 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (10.5).
- Holiday has played 75 games this season, recording more than 10.5 points in 29 of them.
- Holiday has hit the over on his points prop total 21 times this season (in 56 games with such a prop).
- Holiday has made 2.4 three pointers per game, 0.9 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Holiday has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 41 games this season.
- Defensively, the Rockets are ranked last in the league, giving up 117.7 points per game.
Holiday Vs Rockets
Bet On Kings Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from