Justin Holiday and the Sacramento Kings will hit the court against the New York Knicks at 10:30 PM ET on Monday. Holiday is putting up 10.7 points, 1.8 assists and 2.7 rebounds per game.
Let’s examine all of Holiday’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Justin Holiday Prop Bets (March 7)
Holiday Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5-point total set for Holiday on Monday is 0.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- Through 65 games this season, Holiday has recorded more than 10.5 points 28 times.
- Holiday has hit the over on his points prop total 21 times this season (in 50 games with such a prop).
- Holiday has connected on 2.5 three-pointers per game, which equals his over/under on Monday.
- Holiday has finished 26 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Knicks have given up 107.2 points per contest, which is eighth-best in the league.
Holiday Vs Knicks
Bet On Kings Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from