On Sunday, Justin Herbert has prop bets for the Los Angeles Chargers’ home matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Justin Herbert Week 9 Player Props
Herbert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Herbert has racked up 303.3 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 30.8 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 83.3% of his games this season (five of six matchups), Herbert has thrown for more than 272.5 yards.
- The Raiders are the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 267.6 yards per game through the air.
- Herbert’s season passing yardage average of 303.3 is 60.6 yards higher than his 242.7 average passing yards over/under.
- In six games this season (100%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 242.7.
- Herbert has gone over his passing yard total in 100% of his opportunities this season (five of five games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Herbert has averaged 4.7 rushing attempts per game.
- Herbert’s season-long average over/under is 3.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Herbert’s games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Herbert’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.8. He’s gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
- This season, Raiders opponents have ran the ball 25.4 times per game, the 22nd-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Herbert or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from