Justin Herbert Week 17 Player Props
Herbert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Herbert is set at 270.5, 17.6 yards fewer than his season average of 288.1.
- In 64.3% of his games this season (nine of 14 matchups), Herbert has thrown for more than 270.5 yards.
- In nine games this season (64.3%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 265.7.
- Herbert’s season passing yardage average of 288.1 is 22.4 yards higher than his 265.7 average passing yards over/under.
- Herbert has gone over on passing yards prop bets in nine of 13 opportunities this year (69.2%).
- This week, Herbert will face the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense (245.1 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Herbert’s per-game passing completions average (26.7) is 2.2 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (24.5).
- In eight of 14 games this season (57.1% of his chances), Herbert recorded more than 24.5 completions.
- Herbert has averaged 3.4 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.3).
- Herbert has hit the over on completions prop bets in eight of 12 games this year (66.7% of his chances).
- Herbert’s average prop bet for completions is 23.3. He’s gone over that total in eight of 14 games this season (57.1%).
- The 21.8 completions per game allowed by the Chiefs defense this season is the 23rd most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Herbert or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from