Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers square off against the Denver Broncos on Sunday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Herbert’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Justin Herbert Week 16 Player Props
Herbert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Herbert is set at 271.5, 19.3 yards fewer than his season average of 290.8.
- In nine of 13 games this season (69.2%), Herbert has thrown for more than 271.5 yards.
- This week, Herbert will face the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense (247.5 yards allowed per game).
- Herbert’s season passing yardage average of 290.8 is 25.5 yards higher than his 265.3 average passing yards over/under.
- In nine games this season (69.2%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 265.3.
- Herbert has gone over on passing yards prop bets in nine of 12 opportunities this year (75%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Herbert’s per-game rushing attempts average (3.5) is 1.0 less rushing attempt than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- Herbert has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts in three of 13 games this season (23.1% of his opportunities).
- Herbert’s season-long average over/under is four rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just three of 11 games this year, Herbert achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (27.3% of his opportunities).
- Broncos opponents average 27.9 rushing attempts per game, the 11th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Herbert or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from