On Thursday, Justin Herbert has passing yards and completions prop bets for the Los Angeles Chargers’ road matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Justin Herbert Week 15 Player Props
Herbert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Herbert’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 265.1, a figure he’s gone over in eight out of 12 games this season (66.7%).
- Herbert’s season passing yardage average of 288.9 is 23.8 yards higher than his 265.1 average passing yards over/under.
- Herbert has gone over on passing yards prop bets in eight of 11 opportunities this year (72.7%).
- This week, Herbert will face the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense (263.3 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Herbert’s season-long average over/under is 22.8 completions. He has collected 4.8 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Herbert has hit the over on completions prop bets in eight of 10 games this year (80% of his chances).
- Herbert has gone over his average completions prop bet total (22.8 completions) in 66.7% of his games (eight of 12 chances).
- The 22.8 completions per game allowed by the Raiders defense this season is the 17th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 13, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Herbert or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from