On Sunday, Justin Herbert has passing and rushing yards prop bets for the Los Angeles Chargers’ home matchup against the Atlanta Falcons at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Justin Herbert Week 14 Player Props
Herbert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- This week, Herbert will face the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense (302.6 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Herbert is set at 296.5, 3.4 more yards than his season average of 293.1.
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Herbert has thrown for more than 296.5 yards.
- Herbert’s season passing yardage average of 293.1 is 30.9 yards higher than his 262.2 average passing yards over/under.
- Herbert has gone over his passing yard total in 80% of his opportunities this season (eight of 10 games).
- In nine games this season (81.8%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 262.2.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Herbert is set at 16.5. That’s 0.3 fewer yards than his season average of 16.8.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games — 36.4%), Herbert has had more than 16.5 rushing yards.
- Herbert has hit the rushing yards over in only two of 10 opportunities (20%).
- Herbert has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (19.5) in just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 matchups).
- Herbert’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 19.5 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 2.7 on average.
- Herbert will go up against a Falcons squad that allows 109.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Herbert or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from