Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers take on the New England Patriots on Sunday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Herbert’s passing and rushing yards prop bets in that matchup.
Justin Herbert Week 13 Player Props
Herbert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- This week, Herbert will face the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense (239.1 yards allowed per game).
- Herbert has recorded 301.5 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 21.0 yards more than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 matchups), Herbert has thrown for more than 280.5 yards.
- Herbert’s season passing yardage average of 301.5 is 41.9 yards higher than his 259.6 average passing yards over/under.
- Herbert has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in eight of nine opportunities this year (88.9%).
- In nine games this season (90%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 259.6.
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Herbert’s 18.5 rushing yards per game average is the same as Sunday’s over/under.
- In 30% of his games this season (three of 10 matchups), Herbert has put up more than 18.5 rushing yards.
- Herbert has hit the rushing yards over in only two of nine opportunities (22.2%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Herbert, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 19.6.
- Herbert has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (19.6) by 1.1 yards.
- Herbert will go up against a Patriots squad that allows 123.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Herbert or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from