Justin Herbert Week 11 Player Props
Herbert’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Herbert has put up 291.6 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 2.1 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Herbert has thrown for more than 289.5 yards.
- The Jets are the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 289.2 yards per game through the air.
- Herbert’s season passing yardage average of 291.6 is 39.5 yards higher than his 252.1 average passing yards over/under.
- In seven games this season (87.5%), Herbert has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 252.1.
- Herbert has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in six of seven opportunities this year (85.7%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Herbert has averaged 4.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (4.5).
- Herbert has collected more than 4.5 rushing attempts in three of eight games this season (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Herbert’s 4.6 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.2.
- Herbert rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Herbert’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.2. He’s gone over that total in just three of eight games (37.5%).
- Jets opponents average 29.7 rushing attempts per game, the sixth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Herbert or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from