Justin Faulk will be in action when
the St. Louis Blues and Arizona Coyotes meet on Monday, April 4, 2022, at 8:00 PM ET. Does a bet on Faulk interest you? Use our stats and information to make the final decision.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Justin Faulk Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Justin Faulk Season Stats
- In 62 games this season, Faulk has averaged 23:08 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +30.
- He has scored in nine games, and has nine goals in total, so far this season.
- He has 24 assists so far this season, with at least one in 23 different games.
- Faulk has picked up at least one point in 27 games this season, and 33 points in total.
- On the power play, he has scored one goal, plus picked up five assists.
- Faulk is averaging 2.1 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 6.8%.
Justin Faulk Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/1/2022||Oilers||1||0||1||23:07||Away||L 6-5 OT|
|3/19/2022||Blue Jackets||1||0||1||23:35||Away||L 5-4|
|3/17/2022||Penguins||0||0||0||25:43||Home||L 3-2 SO|
|3/13/2022||Jets||0||0||0||24:21||Home||L 4-3 OT|
St. Louis Blues Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from