Julius Randle and New York play the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday. Prop bettors will wonder how Randle has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Julius Randle Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Randle has had a points prop bet set in 39 of the 46 games he has played this season.
- Wednesday’s scoring over/under for Randle is set at 23.5 points. That is 0.5 more points than his season average of 23.0.
- In 25 of 46 games this season (54.3%) Randle has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Randle’s average points prop this season has been set at 22.9 points, which he’s outscored by 0.1 points on average this year.
- Randle has hit the over on his point totals in 20 chances (51.3%) out of 39 opportunities.
- In 26 of 46 contests this season (56.5%), Randle scored more than his average points over/under of 22.9.
- Teams are averaging 117.1 points per game against the Timberwolves this season, the third-most given up by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Randle has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 37 of the 46 games he has played this season.
- Randle has averaged 2.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer threes than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- In 30.4% of his games this season (14 out of his 46 games), Randle has knocked down more than 2.5 threes.
- Randle’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 1.5. He has made 0.5 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Randle has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 21 of his 37 chances (56.8% of his chances).
- In 27 of 46 games (58.7%), Randle has made more threes than his 1.5 average prop bet total.
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have made 12.3 three-pointers per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Randle vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Knicks vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from