Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Julius Randle when his New York Knicks square off against the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday.
Julius Randle Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Randle has had a points prop bet set in 44 of the 54 games he has played this season.
- Wednesday’s scoring over/under for Randle is set at 23.5 points. That is 0.5 more points than his season average of 23.0.
- In 29 of 54 games this season (53.7%) Randle has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Randle’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 22.9 points, which he’s outscored by 0.1 points on average this year.
- Randle has hit the over on his point totals in 23 chances (52.3%) out of 44 opportunities.
- In 30 of 54 contests this season (55.6%), Randle scored more than his average points over/under of 22.9.
- Teams are scoring 115.0 points per game against the Pelicans this season, the fourth-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Randle has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 44 times this season.
- Randle combines to average 39.7 points, rebounds and assists, 0.2 more than his prop bet PRA total for Wednesday’s game (39.5).
- Randle has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Wednesday’s game in 27 of 54 games (50%).
- Randle’s PRA average (39.7) is 0.6 higher than his average prop bet over/under (39.1).
- In 52.3% of his opportunities this season (23 of 44), Randle has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this season, Randle covered his average PRA over/under (39.1).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Knicks vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from