Julius Randle has several prop bets set for the contest against the Orlando Magic on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for Randle’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Julius Randle Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Randle has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Thursday’s scoring over/under for Randle is set at 25.5 points. That is 2.5 more points than his season average of 23.0.
- In 16 of 41 games this season (39%) Randle has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Randle’s average points prop this season has been set at 22.7 points, which he’s outscored by 0.3 points on average this year.
- Randle has hit the over on his point totals in 20 chances (55.6%) out of 36 opportunities.
- In 24 of 41 games this season (58.5%), Randle scored more than his average points over/under of 22.7.
- Opponents of the Magic have scored 111.7 points per game this season, the 16th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Randle has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 36 times this season.
- Randle has averaged 39.9 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 4.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (44.5).
- Randle has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game in 11 of 41 games (26.8%).
- Randle’s PRA average (39.9) is 1.1 higher than his average prop bet over/under (38.8).
- In 52.8% of his opportunities this year (19 of 36), Randle has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- Randle covered his average PRA over/under (38.8) in 61% of his matchups this year (25 of 41 contests).
Last 10 Games
Randle vs the Magic
Bet on the Knicks vs the Magic
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from