Julius Randle will hit the court on Friday when his New York Knicks play the Memphis Grizzlies. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Randle’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Julius Randle Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Randle has played in 51 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 41 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Randle is set at 23.5 points. That is 0.6 more points than his season average of 22.9.
- In 27 of 51 games this season (52.9%) Randle has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Randle has averaged the same as his average points prop (22.9 points per game) this season.
- Randle has hit the over on his point totals in 21 chances (51.2%) out of 41 opportunities.
- In 28 of 51 games this season (54.9%), Randle scored more than his average points over/under of 22.9.
- The Grizzlies’ opponents are scoring 111.1 points per game, which is the 18th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Randle has had an assists prop bet set in 43 of the 51 games he has played this season.
- Randle has averaged 6.0 assists per game this season, 0.5 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Friday (5.5).
- In 51% of his matchups this season (26 out of 51) Randle has dished out more than 5.5 assists.
- Randle’s per-game assist average (6.0) is 1.0 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (five).
- In 51% of Randle’s contests (26 out of 51) he has dished out more than five assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- Teams are compiling 25.4 assists per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 10th-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Knicks vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from