Julius Randle and the New York Knicks will be facing the Portland Trail Blazers at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Randle leads his squad in points (20.5), rebounds (9.9) and assists (5.2) per contest, shooting 42.0% from the field and 31.7% from downtown with 1.7 made 3-pointers per game. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Randle’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Julius Randle Prop Bets (March 16)
Randle Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.5 points Randle has scored per game this season is 6.0 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (26.5).
- Through 68 games this season, Randle has recorded more than 26.5 points 17 times.
- Randle is 29-for-65 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Randle has connected on 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.8 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Randle has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 18 games this season.
- The Trail Blazers allow 113.6 points per game, 26th-ranked in the league.
Randle Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Knicks Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from