The New York Knicks, with Julius Randle, will face off against the Houston Rockets at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. Randle paces his team in points (19.8), rebounds (10.0) and assists (5.0) per game, shooting 41.2% from the floor and 35.1% from beyond the arc with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
In this article, we dig into all of Randle’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Julius Randle Prop Bets (November 20)
Randle Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Randle’s 19.8 points per game average is 0.7 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Randle’s point total has exceeded 20.5 points six times in the 15 games he’s played this season.
- Randle has gone up against a points prop bet in 16 games this season, and he’s hit the over four times.
- Randle’s 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Randle has made more than 2.5 threes in six games this season.
- Defensively, the Rockets are ranked 27th in the league, conceding 112.0 points per game.
Randle Vs Rockets (2020-21)
Bet On Knicks Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from