Julius Randle and the New York Knicks will face the Orlando Magic at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Randle is tops on his squad in points (20.3), rebounds (10.4) and assists (5.1) per game, shooting 41.4% from the field and 34.5% from downtown with 2.1 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.9 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll break down Randle’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Julius Randle Prop Bets (November 17)
Randle Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Randle’s 20.3 points per game average is 1.2 less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Through 14 games this season, Randle has scored more than 21.5 points five times.
- Randle has gone up against a points prop bet in 15 games this season, and he’s gone over four times.
- Randle’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Randle has made more than 2.5 three pointers in five of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Magic are ranked 23rd in the league, giving up 110.1 points per game.
Randle Vs Magic
Bet On Knicks Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from