Julius Randle’s New York Knicks will hit the court against the Chicago Bulls at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Randle is tops on his squad in points (19.4), rebounds (10.1) and assists (5.1) per contest, shooting 41.7% from the field and 32.5% from downtown with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.7 steals and 0.7 blocked shots.
Let’s break down all of Randle’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Julius Randle Prop Bets (December 2)
Randle Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Randle has averaged 19.4 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 2.1 points less than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In the 21 games he’s appeared in this season, Randle’s point total has gone over 21.5 points seven times.
- Randle is 7-for-22 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Randle’s 1.8 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Randle has 11 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Bulls are the seventh-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 104.6 points per contest.
Randle Vs Bulls
Bet On Knicks Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from