NFL action in Week 3 at Nissan Stadium will see the Tennessee Titans and Julio Jones face off against the Indianapolis Colts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we take a look at Jones’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best bets for this contest.
Julio Jones Week 3 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
Julio Jones Receiving Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- The 266.0 passing yards the Colts allow per game makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Jones is averaging 78.5 receiving yards per game, 18.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (60.5).
- Jones has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards once in two games this season (50.0%).
- Jones has totaled 12.0 more receiving yards per game (78.5) than the average over/under he’s had set, 66.5.
- Jones has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of two games this year (50.0%).
- With six passing TDs conceded this season, the Colts defense is ranked 28th in the NFL.
- In two games this season, Jones has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 26, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Julio Jones or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from