Julio Jones and the Atlanta Falcons host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Jones has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Broncos. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Julio Jones Week 9 Player Props
Jones’ Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Jones is averaging 97.3 receiving yards per game, 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (96.5).
- Jones has not picked up more than 96.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- The Broncos defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (255.6 per game).
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Jones has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 87.7 yards.
- Jones has put up 9.6 more receiving yards per game (97.3) than the average over/under he’s had set, 87.7.
- In four of his six games (66.7%), Jones has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Broncos allow 123.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Jones has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Jones has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Julio Jones or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.