JuJu Smith-Schuster has a prop bet set for receiving yards when the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on that prop.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Week 15 Player Props
Smith-Schuster’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 50.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 less than the over/under of 57.5 set for Monday’s outing.
- In five out of 13 games this season (38.5%), Smith-Schuster has collected more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- The Bengals have the 16th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 255.9 yards per game.
- Smith-Schuster’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.3 per game. He averages 12.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Smith-Schuster has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 63.3 yards.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Smith-Schuster has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on JuJu Smith-Schuster or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from