JuJu Smith-Schuster Week 12 Player Props
Smith-Schuster’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Smith-Schuster is averaging 53.5 receiving yards per game, 6.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (59.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Smith-Schuster has totaled more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens have the 11th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 237.6 yards per game.
- Smith-Schuster’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 65.1 per game. He is averaging 11.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In half of his games, Smith-Schuster has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 65.1 yards.
- Smith-Schuster has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on JuJu Smith-Schuster or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from