JT Poston won the 2019 Wyndham Championship, and he has () odds to win the tournament this year at Sedgefield Country Club. A field of 167 golfers will look to claim defending champion Kevin Kisner’s title when the tournament gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The insights in this article are based off odds valid as of August 1, 2022 at 11:16 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
JT Poston odds for the Wyndham Championship
Poston’s recent form
- Poston has finished atop the leaderboard once while also earning two top-five finishes over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Poston has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -15.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Poston at the Wyndham Championship
- Poston has one win in his last five trips to this event. His average finish at the event is 26th.
- In his last five trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Poston last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club measures 7,127 yards for this tournament, 137 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Poston has played over the last year (7,235 yards) is 108 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
JT Poston 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||11||71-69-64-72 (-8)||–||–||$160,875|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||73-73||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||1||62-65-67-69 (-21)||–||–||$1,278,000|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||2||62-70-67-64 (-17)||–||–||$738,700|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||78-68-74-70 (+2)||–||–||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-70||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||68-69-74-67 (-2)||–||–||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-72-68-64 (-12)||–||–||$330,857|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||70-69-74-71 (-4)||–||–||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-75||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||70-70-73-70 (+3)||–||–||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-73||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||23||69-66-70-70 (-9)||–||–||$79,130|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-71||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||69-69-69-69 (-12)||–||–||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||64-69-72-66 (-9)||–||–||$27,375|
Poston’s last tournament appearance was on July 21-25 at TPC Twin Cities. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 11th-place finish in the 3M Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from