JT Poston took home the top spot in the 2019 Wyndham Championship, and he has the 36th-best odds (+8000) to win the tournament this year at Sedgefield Country Club.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 9, 2021, 2:17 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
JT Poston odds for the Wyndham Championship
Poston’s recent form
- Poston has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Poston has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -7.3.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 12-15, 2021
- Location: Greensboro, NC
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 6.4M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course history: Poston at the Wyndham Championship
- Over the last four times Poston has played this tournament, he’s finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish at the event is 26th..
- Poston has made the cut two times in his last four entries to the event.
- The last time Poston played this event in 2020, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Sedgefield Country Club will play at 7,127 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,334.
- Sedgefield Country Club has seen an average tournament score of -9.1 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4.7 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Poston has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,334 yards, 207 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -4.1 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
JT Poston 2021 results
|July 22-25||3M Open||28||69-66-76-66 (-7)||$44,220|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||2||65-66-66-70-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-21)||$381,500|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||74-67||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||72-73-71-74 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||72-76||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||65||69-74-78-77 (+10)||$19,902|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-74||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-78||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||72-70-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||54||68-73-70-72 (-1)||$16,215|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-68||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||76-68-69-70 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||74-68-72-71 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||11||68-66-67-69 (-14)||$177,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||69-74-71-69 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-80||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||65-74||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Poston’s 28th-place finish last time out at the 3M Open on July 22-25.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from