Below you’ll find stats and insights about Poston from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reflect odds as of July 15, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
JT Poston odds for The Open Championship
Poston’s recent form
- Poston has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Over his last five events, Poston has one win and two top-five finishes.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- Over his last five appearances, Poston has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -9 across his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Poston at The Open Championship
- The last time Poston played this event in 2022, he finished 77th.
- Poston finished with six birdies and five bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- The par 72 measures 7,297 yards for this week, which is 32 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Poston will take to the 7,297-yard course this week at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,237 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
JT Poston 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||77||73 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||1||62-65-67-69 (-21)||–||–||$1,278,000|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||2||62-70-67-64 (-17)||–||–||$738,700|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||73-71||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||78-68-74-70 (+2)||–||–||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-70||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||68-69-74-67 (-2)||–||–||$218,250|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||70-71||–||–||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||3||68-72-68-64 (-12)||–||–||$330,857|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||70-69-74-71 (-4)||–||–||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-72||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||78-75||–||–||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||42||70-70-73-70 (+3)||–||–||$27,600|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-73||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||23||69-66-70-70 (-9)||–||–||$79,130|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||75-71||–||–||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||25||69-69-69-69 (-12)||–||–||$55,955|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||42||64-69-72-66 (-9)||–||–||$27,375|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Poston’s winning performance in his most recent event, the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run on June 30 – July 4.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from