JT Poston’s latest odds to win the Sanderson Farms Championship are listed at. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Poston from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 1, 2021, 7:26 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
JT Poston odds for the Sanderson Farms Championship
Poston’s recent form
- Poston hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 28th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in one of his last five appearances.
- Poston has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- In his last five appearances, he finished -7 relative to par in his only made cut.
Sanderson Farms Championship details
- Date: September 30 – October 3, 2021
- Location: Jackson, MS
- Course: Country Club of Jackson
- Par: 72 / 7,461 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Sergio Garcia
Course history: Poston at the Sanderson Farms Championship
- Poston has one top-five finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 30th.
- In his most recent five attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Poston last played this event in 2020 and finished third. He finished one round with one of the five best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Country Club of Jackson
- Country Club of Jackson will play at 7,461 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,328.
- Poston will take to the 7,461-yard course this week at Country Club of Jackson after having played courses with an average length of 7,323 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
JT Poston 2021 results
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||76-71||$0|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||76-77||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-69||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||28||69-66-76-66 (-7)||$44,220|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||2||65-66-66-70-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-21)||$381,500|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||74-67||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||40||72-73-71-74 (+6)||$43,883|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||72-76||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||65||69-74-78-77 (+10)||$19,902|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-74||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-78||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||26||72-70-71-71 (E)||$53,276|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||54||68-73-70-72 (-1)||$16,215|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-68||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||76-68-69-70 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||74-68-72-71 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||11||68-66-67-69 (-14)||$177,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||69-74-71-69 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-80||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||65-74||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from