JT Poston has +12500 odds in the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He will look to improve on his eighth-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
JT Poston odds for the RBC Heritage
Poston’s recent form
- Poston has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Poston has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Poston at the RBC Heritage
- In Poston’s last three trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times. His average finish at the event is seventh.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Poston last played this event in 2020 and finished eighth. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Poston will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,252 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4.9 among finishers, which is lower than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
JT Poston 2021 results
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-73||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||76-68-69-70 (-5)||$135,964|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||76-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||74-68-72-71 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||11||68-66-67-69 (-14)||$177,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||69-74-71-69 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||70-80||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||65-74||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from